JioFi is a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot that gives its customers access to the internet wherever they go. Jio, a major telecom provider in India, offers this gadget with a rechargeable battery, making it suitable for consumers who want constant connected to the internet yet find themselves in locations without wired access. JioFi is widely used since it is both simple to set up and reasonably priced.
How to Reset JioFi:
If you are experiencing issues with your JioFi device, such as slow internet speed or connectivity issues, resetting the device may help to resolve the problem. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset JioFi:
Step 1: Locate the reset button
The reset button is usually located inside a small hole on the back or bottom of the device.
Step 2: Press and hold the reset button
Using a paperclip or similar object, press and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds.
Step 3: Wait for the device to reset
The device will reset to its default factory settings, and the LED lights will blink to indicate that the device is restarting.
Step 4: Reconnect to JioFi
Once the device has restarted, you can connect to JioFi using the default Wi-Fi network name and password.
FAQs on JioFi:
- What is the default username and password for JioFi?
The default username and password for JioFi are both “administrator”. However, it is recommended to change the password after the first login to ensure the security of the device.
How many devices can be connected to JioFi?
JioFi allows up to 32 devices to be connected simultaneously.
Can I use JioFi with any SIM card?
No, JioFi is designed to work with Jio SIM cards only.
How can I check the battery level of JioFi?
You can check the battery level of JioFi by pressing the power button, and the LED lights on the device will indicate the battery level.
How can I reset JioFi?
There are two ways to reset JioFi:
Method 1: Reset JioFi using the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the device (it is usually located inside a small hole on the back or bottom of the device).
- Using a paperclip or similar object, press and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds.
- The device will reset to its default factory settings.
Method 2: Reset JioFi using the web interface
- Connect your device to JioFi using Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser and enter “http://jiofi.local.html/” in the address bar.
- Enter your username and password (default username and password are “administrator”).
- Go to “Settings” and then click on “System Tools”.
- Click on “Restore” and then click on “Restore Default Settings”.
- Click on “Yes” to confirm and wait for the device to reset.